I was just nominated for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Stephanie Thomas at: http://authorstephaniethomas.wordpress.com
There’s rules attached. I usually ignore them but I am feeling I need to follow the rules for this = easy easy rules:
Thank the nominator (I was taught to say “Thank you” before I was taught to say “y’all”) and to nominate seven other blogs. Actually, that’s hard – there are so many wonderful blogs out there. Sticking to seven is hard so as usual, I broke rules. I may cheat on this one. List seven random facts about oneself. Post the logo on my page.
So….Thank you Stephanie. After the week this has been, this is the hug and pat on the back I needed. You all please go visit http://authorstephaniethomas.wordpress.com
Random Facts About Me
1. I wish I were a better poet. I’m trying though. I want to be known for my haiku. Don’t think it will happen, but I wish.
2. Smarties, skittles, sweet tarts – must be sorted into colors and eaten according the arbitrary rule of the day about the order in which to eat the colors.
3. I can play the oboe, bassoon, alto and tenor recorders.
4. I am a die hard Duke basketball and football fan.
5. Speaking of Die Hard, the first one is one of my favorite Christmas movies.
6. I am a geek – sci/fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Dr. Who, you name it – I watch it.
7. One of my favorite TV shows (the series begins in the New Year), is the No Laugh Batsu game from Japan. Yes, sometimes I am a broken toy.
WHO I NOMINATE:
With a great deal of pleasure, I nominate the following blogs. Go visit them. you will be glad you did. In no particular order: