This is so very true. the kindness of unstrangers is at the very center of this quote reblogged from Seeker – a great blog and I hope you wlll go and visit and discover more jewels.
dVerse Poets Pub
- 41,158 hits
- d’Verse Poetics: Meeting the Bar – Poems ala Emily Dickinson July 30, 2015
- d’Verse Poetics – Guest Prompter: Healing of Nature – tanka July 28, 2015
- d’Verse Poetics – Open Link Night #152 July 23, 2015
- d’Verse Poetics – Trains! tanka 短歌 July 21, 2015
- d’Verse Poetics – My philosophy of life July 16, 2015
- d’Verse Poetics – 4th Year Celebration – Icebreaker July 14, 2015
- Two Summer Haiku July 13, 2015
- Pewter Landscape III July 9, 2015
- Pewter Landscape II July 7, 2015
- Pewter Landscape – tanka July 6, 2015
- Happy 4th of July and in memory of Huntmode, Peggie Duggan July 4, 2015
- Zinnias: haiku July 3, 2015
800+ best Bloggers on WordPress
Inner Peace Award – the only award i will post. Thank you Clowie!
Archive of Past Posts
Legal BlahBlah© 2000 - 2999 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kanzen Sakura with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and I am directly first contacted. Any photos and/or media content is owned by its respective owner unless otherwise noted.