This is so very true. the kindness of unstrangers is at the very center of this quote reblogged from Seeker – a great blog and I hope you wlll go and visit and discover more jewels.
- 22,170 hits
- The Moon: a poem for Halloween October 31, 2014
- Thoughtful Thursday: You Hold the Key to Love and Fear October 29, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: Fried Chicken in 90 year old iron skillet October 29, 2014
- Cold Weather: Two Hot Soups October 27, 2014
- Winter’s Coming: Cheetahs playing in the snow October 26, 2014
- Football Food – Game Day gr-r-r-r-r October 23, 2014
- Wordless Wednesday: Same photo, different styles October 22, 2014
- Autumn Deepens: aki fukashi 秋深し (あきふかし October 21, 2014
- Tempting Tuesday: Noodle Kugel October 20, 2014
- Red Blade: haiku October 19, 2014
- Autumn sky – aki no sora – a haiku October 18, 2014
- Fried Tofu – For Beni October 15, 2014
500+ best readers on WordPress
Inner Peace Award – the only award i will post. Thank you Clowie!
Archive of Past Posts
Legal BlahBlah© 2000 - 2999 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kanzen Sakura with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and I am directly first contacted. Any photos and/or media content is owned by its respective owner unless otherwise noted.