This is so very true. the kindness of unstrangers is at the very center of this quote reblogged from Seeker – a great blog and I hope you wlll go and visit and discover more jewels.
dVerse Poets Pub
- 37,944 hits
- A hole in the world – Rest in peace, my friend Peggie May 26, 2015
- dVerse Poetics – Everyday Poetics. May 26, 2015
- 半月 Hantsuki – half moon – haiku May 25, 2015
- Memorial Day: Remember and Give Thanks May 25, 2015
- 夏空 Natsu sora – Summer Sky haiku May 24, 2015
- Strawberries Romanov – for Lily May 22, 2015
- Summer’s Coming – Veggie Quinoa Salad May 22, 2015
- Friday Video – World Order – Informal Empire May 22, 2015
- 春雨 shun u (gentle spring rain) tanka May 21, 2015
- Posts are sneaky buggers – 655!!!! May 21, 2015
- dVerse Poetics (2) 02/02/ 2:00 a.m. May 19, 2015
- dVerse Poetics – スイカズラの香り (Honeysuckle) May 19, 2015
800+ best Bloggers on WordPress
Inner Peace Award – the only award i will post. Thank you Clowie!
Archive of Past Posts
Legal BlahBlah© 2000 - 2999 Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Kanzen Sakura with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and I am directly first contacted. Any photos and/or media content is owned by its respective owner unless otherwise noted.